Monday, May 5, 2008

A Few Photos

Here he is our football star. This was Spencers first game where he scored a touchdown !!! He seems to really enjoy it. Except this past Saturday it was raining he didn't love it.

Recently Gavins class went on a fieldtrip to a farm. He got to pets some animals and they all milked this cow. I was greatful that is wasn't a real cow. YUK He really had fun! I guess he's a farmer now.


This is one of my favorites ! Kyle was on detail to DC for 6 months. The boys and I had a chance to go. We spent 2 weeks there during Spencers Christmas break from school. We tried to see some sights. Once they got a hold of Daddy I wasn't needed. They both had to hold his hand as we walked. Isn't is cute?













2 comments:

3 Girl Mommy said...

Glad you jumped on the bandwagon as well! But seriously, day two and you already have pictures going!!! I don't even know how to get them from my camera to the computer, let alone on my blog page. :)

Barb said...

nice job toni! The pics of the boys are really cute! The cow one made me laugh :) hope your week is going well!