Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Wow where does the time go?

It feels like yesterday that I started this in the beginning of May. Now here we are a few days before June. We have been busy with end of the school year activities. A few days before Mother's Day I was invited to Gavin's class for a Mother's Day Tea. We I arrived Gavin and I had to do a project. A paper plate bonnet for me to wear at the tea. Let's just say it was beautiful ! He was excited because he got to wear his shirt and tie. (See picture below) Mother's Day was great the boys both had great hand made gifts from school for me. Those ones are priceless. They each also gave me a Tigers shirt. Lucky for me now I can rotate at the games. We spent the rainy afternoon having lunch with my parents,brother, sister and her family. It's not everyday that the 11 of us got out to have lunch together. Spencer had a spring concert at school. Poor Kyle got home from work and had to rush to the school for that. He is a trooper ! If you could of only see him. I'm glad he was being animated, but I'm not convinced that he wasn't doing it to keep up with his buddy standing next to him. At the Christmas concert he barely sang let alone dance. He was shakin and movin. I wish you all could have seen him at the end of the performance when the entire school sang. They all sang We Are Family he was shakin his fanny really breakin it down. PRICELESS I tell ya.

We had a very eventful Memorial weekend. Friday some friends came over to play that ended up with half the neighborhood here in the yard. The kids had a great time playing 4 square, hockey, basketball and riding bikes. Saturday the boys got to have a babysitter (they love that) Kyle and I had a Tiger game they won YEAH ! Sunday we went to a bbq/bonfire. We've neve taken the boys to this house because they have lots of property and a creek I was scared of them getting to far. Well, now I feel bad becasue they had sooooo much fun. They were covered in dirt from head to toe. They did get a little close to the fire that freaked me out some. I could hear Spencer laughing so hard from a pretty far dstance away. And it all worked out some of the dads set ground rule no creek ect. and the older kids looked out for them. On top of all that we finally had a warm day yesterday in the 80's the boys and some neighbors swam. The pool was only 67, NO THANKS ! Gavin didn't love it so cold he lost his breath from the shock of the cold. He didn't get back in. We finished the weekend of with a cook out with some friends. GREAT FUN. Back to reality today. Well until next time.

No comments: