Wednesday, August 27, 2008

School Days

Spencer had the pleasure of starting school on August 13th. A little early for what we are used to. In Michigan they won't start until after Labor Day. Oh well he had a bit of a short summer. Good thing he doesn't have a real good concept of time. After arriving in Roswell we found out he had to wear a uniform. Let's just say Spencer was not pleased. At first he was having a hard time adjusting, but it has gotten better. He seems to enjoy his days more.








Gavin started pre-k on August 18th. He goes to a school that is ran by two wonderful women that Kyles parent attend church with. When I called to enroll him there I asked if they needed help. Much to my surprise they did. Well I am working at Gavins school in one of the 3 year old classrooms. Gavin has class from 8:30 - 11:30 so he gets to hang out and have lunch with some of his friends until I get off work. We are there from the time we drop Spencer off at school until 1:00 p.m. Gavin seems to really enjoy it. Everyday when I pick him up he tells me "I didn't cry Mommy". They are starting to fell at home here.

1 comment:

3 Girl Mommy said...

Glad they're adjusting to life in NM. I'm sure it helps with Aunt Leah and Uncle Kyle there as well as Grandma and Papa. Some days I wish Kendal had a uniform, it would make picking out clothes a lot easier. :)