Sunday, August 24, 2008

Saying "see ya later"

Our wonderful neighbors and friends had a going away party for us the night before we left. We had many laughs among many games of cornhole finishing the night off with a game of Texas Hold'em. Not that I'm bragging, but I did win. Well I split the pot because it was way toooooo late to play it out. Here is Kyle playing cornhole with our friend Jay.
Me and my girls Stacey and Tonia !!
Gavin chillin with his buddy Nick before we left.
Spencer and Lane in their tee ball shirts and Evan and Adam behind. The boys had a great time hanging out one last time until next year. A year from not I think they will all pick up where they left off.


We appreciate our neighbors who are also our friends. Not all neighborhoods can say that. Luckily, we live on a street where everyone knows your name. (hahaha) We really miss you guys see you in June !

No comments: