Monday, January 26, 2009

Christmas preperation

We were not home very long and Kyle was off to Ohio for a detail. He was doing oral hiring boards. While he was gone I had to hold down the fort. Usually not to hard of a task. Of course while he was gone both the boys had a event on the same day. Spencer has his Christmas program at school and Gavin had a field trip. Luck for me I was able to attend the morning performance (dress rehearsal) for Spencer and still take Gavin to his field trip. We even invited his friend Mackenzie along. Above Gavin, Mackenzie and Gavin bestest buddy Brady are enjoying the Christmas scenes.

I asked Gavin if he would please take a picture with me. He had to silly it up and jump on my back. It turned out pretty cute even though he almost knocked me over jumping up.
Two years ago when we first meet Mackenzie and her family she used to say Gavin was her boyfriend. Now she says no way and Gavin will say she is his girlfriend. It's too cute. Of course her dad doesn't think so. Mackenzie has a sister Samantha who is Spencers age, they were in the same preschool class together. That is how we meet. Since then we have had many play dates and fun time with their family. All while watching their little brother grow up. Even though they are girls my boys really enjoy the time they spend with them.



Spencer is not much for performing. He was up on the stage just going through the motions. He is a trooper at this point he had not had much time to learn the songs. We had only been home a few weeks.
Getting ready to leave for school the morning of the Christmas program. He was excited to were his Santa hat. If your reading this you have noticed I put the pictures in backwards. I meant for this one to be the first one and so on, but oh well you get the idea.


Until next time !



No comments: