Monday, January 26, 2009

Where has the time gone???


As I was reading my sister in-laws well updated blog I realized I have not updated our family blog in a long time. As posted in the past we were in New Mexico. Lucky for us Kyles parents live there. Surly you remember that from past posts. Here is a picture that the boys took with Grandma and Grandpa after church on Sunday morning. It was great to have spent so much time with them. Not only did Kyle and I enjoy having spent time with them the boys did too:)
Here is a family picture the boys insisted we took. I had a mission to get a good family picture for our Christmas card and the boys insisted we make a silly picture as well. Who could resist that?

We truly did enjoy our time in New Mexico, but it was a real surprise and great treat to find out in early October that Kyle was offered a supervisor position back in Michigan. At his current station in Gibralter. Not that being in New Mexico with family wasn't great, but the thought of going home was music to my ears. I think I can take the prize for being most excited but I was not alone. Although Kyle was enjoying his time as a driving instructor it's just hard to not be at your own house and in your own bed. Spencer and Gavin were both glad to hear the news. Spencer more then Gavin. He did not have a great experience at his school there. We had to wait a little over a month to get the okay to head home. More to follow about that. So on November 16 we had the car loaded up and we headed for home !

No comments: